Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey everyone! 
We were able to have a baptism this week!!! It was really great! Her name is Andrea Mego. She is 16 years old and is a really cool person. She was excited for her baptism but scared of the water.....and forgot to plug her nose when Elder Shaw baptized her. haha
 Well I kinda feel like crying right now because I heard that Butch died. I don't know how my family feels but that was pretty hard for me. I still remember going in a truck with dad, Blaine and a whole bunch of guys to go pick him up from the litter of puppies and then when he ran around the house like 5 times when we brought him home. I guess we were really blessed to have him for 14 years of our lives. I don't think I'll ever forget Butch. 
Well I'm glad that everyone got back from Seattle safely and that they enjoyed their vacation. I remember Seattle from our vacation and I will definitely go back there again. 
Well I am very glad and very blessed to be in the mission. It seems like I have been here forever but it is also going by very fast. I don't really know how to explain it. I will have almost 1 year after this change and will hit the half way mark. I have had so many good experiences so far and I know the second half will be even better and go even faster so I plan on enjoying every minute of it.
 This week I have learned a lot about patience. I know it's an attribute of Christ and that also it's something that we as people are not very good at. 
I've learned to trust more in my Savior and others and I urge you to do the same. 
Well I don't have more time but I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment