Monday, May 7, 2012

Hey everyone. All is well. I'm just glad to got everything over with from last week. These last two weeks have been the busiest two weeks of my life, and that's why I got sick!!!! ha I'm just getting over a head cold that I've had for a few days because I have had a lot of stress and little sleep a lot of days these last few weeks. They sent me to the new zone and we had to prepare everything for the meetings and all the trainings and food and arrangements. It was nuts. My new companion is cool. He has 18 months in the mission so he knows his role and what to do. Well I like my area. It's really small. I hope that in a few weeks we will have success. It was a little difficult for them last change and they didn't baptize but I know there are a few possibilities so we're going to get to work. Our ward is small, about 100 to 120 attend church every week. Last week was Stake Conference. Well the missionaries in my zone are good, but I don't know anyone. All my friends and companions have left so now I'm just the old friendless guy waiting to die in the mission. haha kinda like it is in real life when you get old haha.
I know this work is important and that when we share the gospel we are doing exactly what Christ commands us to do. I hope all is well and I'll talk to you guys this Sunday! chao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Wilkinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment