Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey everyone. All is well. 
This week went really great. We had our baptism on Saturday for our convert named Jimena. She was really happy to be baptized and we hope that now her mother, after seeing her baptism has the desire to follow her good example. The family is a really active family in the church and the only person now that isn't a member is her mother Karina. However, we will need to also marry her parents because they are in sin and not married legally.
 Well crazy news. My companion got an emergency change last night so he will be leaving to go to Trujillo tomorrow night and I will be getting a new companion. Elder Marquez is going to be companions with my old zone leader companion Elder Uribe. They are from the same stake in Chile!!!! I will be training a new zone leader again for my last change in the mission. His name is Elder Olivares. He is also from Chile. That's my 4th comp from Chile. He has been companions with Elder Cook. 
Well I'm glad everything is going good at home. Thanks for telling me all the cool experiences from last week. I'm short on time but I love you all and I'll let you know more next week.
 The Savior lives. Let others know about it. 
Elder Wilkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment