Monday, November 22, 2010

It's been 4 months!!

Wow I can't believe it's already been 4 months. It doesn't seem that long. I only have like 5 minutes to write today mom, so I'm sorry. I got the Christmas package last week so don't worry about it. I also got the package from Grandma Tuttle so tell her I got it. That's crazy that Gabe is already leaving. I don't have much to say to him except that you have to have faith that the Lord will strengthen you in the things you don't do well. Tell him to never get discouraged with himself and never compare. Don't try and prepare for things in general, or for things in the future, just work as hard as you can for today and what you have planned for tomorrow.
Don't worry I'd rather have snow now and you would too. The mosquitos aren't too bad yet and the heat either, but it is getting pretty hot and pretty soon I'll be sweating all day every day.
 I'm going to try and copy pictures today to send them and I'll write you about my stories and converts.
 I'm sorry for the short letter and I love you guys. I know this work is true and we receive blessings for every little thing that we do.
Love TY

No comments:

Post a Comment