Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey everybody!!!
My week went pretty well. My new companion and I are doing good in Guadalupe and we are working well together. He has helped me a lot with the language and he wants to learn a lot of english also.
 We didn’t have any of the baptisms we were planning because the family had to go to Lima for longer than expected and every other investigator that had a baptismal date didn’t go to church because they`re a little lazy here in Guadalupe. haha!! I’ve learned a lot of patience on my mission waiting for people. Everyone is at least half an hour late for meetings or appointments and when you try to schedule appointments they tell you they are the busiest person in the world.
That’s cool that you found Elder Munson`s mom. I haven’t had much time to get to know him but he has two changes more than me. You asked me if others eat with our pensionista and no we are the only ones that eat there because the other missionaries live in other cities.
That’s awesome that the Packers won the Superbowl!!!!  I’ll have to watch it when I get back because I’m sure Dallas taped it.
I hope dad is enjoying his trip to Washington DC and that they are all doing good there. I hope the weather warms up for you and cools down for me. I’ll make sure to leave our fan running all day and maybe it will blow some of the hot air over to you guys!!! haha
 Sorry I don’t have anymore time to write because I had to write President a lot of stuff but I hope all is well and everyone is happy. Thanks for the emails and I can’t wait to hear from you next week. Oh also Chase Carnahan wants my address and your email address if you can give him the address of the mission that would be great thanks.
Elder Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment