Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey everybody there was a problem with the computer and giving numbers to president so I have about 8 minutes to write you I think. This week went by alright. Yes my area is a lot more well off financially. I haven't taught anybody yet that is really poor and it is a lot more high class than Guadalupe. I feel a bit more like I'm in the US now. I am close to the mission home but I don't know how far.
 I'm in the Zone Primavera (spring) haha so it was kinda ironic that spring is starting there and I just got changed to the zone (spring). 
My pensionista is nice and  her food is really, really good. We had her birthday party yesterday and we ate shishkabobs, mmmmm yummy!!
 I haven't received a package for a while so I hope that it is in the office and they didn't send it to Guadalupe. 
This week we had a lot of contacts and we had a lot of people attend church. There are a lot of young men in the ward that can go with us to our lessons to help be prepared for their missions so we are receiving a lot of help.
 I can't believe that the school year is almost over, it didn't start until after I left!!!!
 Well other than that I don't have much to say I don't have time to remember what I want to say so I'm sorry if I forgot something. I hope you are well and have a great week.
 I love you guys and don't forget to write!!!!
 Elder Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment