Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey everyone how are you? haha
I don't have a lot to say this week because it went by really fast and was really boring. haha It was fun having Elder Santiago in Guadalupe though. Today we have changes but I don't know specifically where I'm going because our leaders haven't told us yet. What I do know is that I'm leaving Guadalupe and going to some part of Trujillo!!! But Trujillo is huge and there is are about 100 missionaries in Trujillo. Elder Santiago is going to stay in Guadalupe and train a new missionary, but we don't know if it is a gringo or a native. haha
I'm going to miss Guadalupe but I'm so glad to leave and serve in other areas.
President went to Guadalupe Saturday to have temple interviews with the members but had to leave for a meeting with other leaders in Trujillo. His 1st Counselor came and spoke to us both Saturday and Sunday. Sorry this keyboard is terrible... but other than that nothing really exciting has happened. 
Elder Santiago is in love with the game Phase 10, so I think I'm going to let him keep it. He also thinks the Dog Dazzer is hilarious and he calls it the mataperro (the dog killer) and always wants to use it.
 I've taken a lot of pictures this change about 160 so I'll be trying to send those soon also.
 I really don't need anything, but if you want to send something you can send another card game that has instructions in spanish if possible. Also all of my replacement blades for my shaver are gone, so if you can send more of those that would be great.
I hope Grandma Lecta is doing okay, Grandma told me she is a little sick. 
I love all you guys and I always think about you. 
I hope you have a great week and I'll write you about  my new area in Trujillo next week.
 Elder Wilkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment