Monday, July 16, 2012

Saying goodbye to Claudia
July 15, 2012
This is what Claudia had to say....

I am very happy because I can visited for last time and see my best friend Elder Wilkinson...
 he was very surprised to see me in the meeting today ...
I got up at 4:30 am to get ready to travel 3 hours by bus and get to the meeting at 8 am .. 
was tiring but I had to keep my promise say goodbye to her son ..
He is very happy because I will return home next week,
 is excited because it will eat food from the U.S. 
Obviously he want see you and your family,
 but he also knows he will miss Peru a lot.
It was emotiona sunday today with Elder Wilkinson but I am truly happy because ....
He returns with Honor, he is a great missionary ... 
Next Monday you have him on your side and give him a big hug ...
I send a photo .. kisses for you an your family ..your friend.. Claudia

We love Claudia and all of the wonderful people Tyler 
has met in Peru!!

No comments:

Post a Comment