Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey everyone nice to here from all of you. This week went great. We are seeing the progress of a lot of people.
 I got a letter from Grandma Wilk and I also got a lot of trunky letters from the mission. haha I have to sign all of my resignation papers for my visas and stuff, also what I have to do before I leave. 
Well I'm glad this week is going to be special and exciting for you guys. with the 4th of July, and Grandpa Tuttle retiring and Justin's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this week should be exciting for us as well. 
By the way, yes mom last week we were able to help President Turk train all of the future missionaries of the 3 stakes here in Chimbote. It was awesome. We taught the missionaries how to find new people to teach. We also taught them how to contact people, the not so fun part of missionary work, haha. 
Well everything is great here so don't worry about me. 
Yes mom, I bought exactly 30 of what you asked me for. I got something special for you and the grandparents so now I just need some for friends. 
Well good luck with this next week coming up, I hope all goes well. Love you tons!!!! I know the church is true and the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I was able to finish it again this week and pray about it. I have a strong testimony of Moroni's promise because every time I ask God to help me receive a confirmation that it's true He answers me through the Holy Ghost, I felt that today in my personal study!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you,
 until next week Elder Wilkinson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment