Monday, June 25, 2012

Hey everyone. It's nice to hear from all of you. Well thank you for all of your emails and prayers and support. This week was really fun, exciting and busy. We had a baptism this week!!!!! It was Sister Vildat that got baptized. She is our investigator that is 7 and a half months pregnant. She was a good sport and really brave during her baptism. Her husband is a member but less active for many years. We hope that she can reactivate him, also her mother and father-in-law are the ward mission leaders!!! It was really great to have that baptism and see that miracle and to be able to baptize someone my last change in the mission, even though I'm expecting more, hahaha. 
Well this week I got the package from Grandma Tuttle. I got the good news that Amber was married. Also, this week we taught piano lessons to the members and investigators and we had a big ward activity called a Noche de Tortas. or ¨"Cake Night!" it was fun and we had a lot of cake to eat.
 Today we had a great Pday. There is a large fair here in Chimbote because this week is a catholic holiday week in Chimbote, Saint Peter's Day!!!!!! I bought a lot of souvenirs mom!!!!! I bought what you asked me for a few weeks ago so you can plan on that. Also, I bought some things for the family and also for the grandparents. Now I only need to buy things for friends. Well I love every one of you and I'm so glad to have this gospel in my life and know the blessings that I receive every day and the blessings the Lord will give me as long as I'm obedient. 
Until next week, 
Elder Wilkinson
  

No comments:

Post a Comment