Monday, July 16, 2012

Well everyone just so you know, I am now officially trunky!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha That means that you're ready to pack your bags and go home! I'm really going to miss the mission and all the special people that I've met here but I know what's most important now in my life and everything that's most important is in Utah!!! 
Anyways, my last day to proselyte in my area will be on Sunday afternoon after that it will be a lot of traveling. Sunday I have a 2 and a half our bus ride to Trujillo and a 20 minute taxi ride. Monday I have to take a 1 hour flight to Lima, then the 2 long flights to Georgia and then Utah. I found out that Elder Hannemann is going to fly to California so he won't be there with me for the last flight. That's kinda sad but ya. 
Well I want to thank everyone of you for all of your support during my mission. These two years have passed by really fast but it seems like an eternity because of all the trials, experiences, triumphs and long hardworking days.
 I'm very grateful for church leaders and the support they give, as well as support from family and friends. Now I know why Heavenly Father organized our lives in this way, so that we would have enough help in life to make it through the rough times. Well I'm very glad that I've strived to be diligent and worthy during my mission so that all I feel now is peace and happiness and I know that I did everything Heavenly Father wantred me to do. I know it will be hard for me to readjust to normal life because I have only focused on my mission life and the lives of other people for 2 years. I know I will never forget these 2 special years. This church is true and is lead by our Savior, Jesus Christ and living prophets and apostles. We really will live with our Father in Heaven and will become like him. It really is possible to overcome sin and death. All we need to do is have faith and be obedient. The saints here in Peru know these things and I know that you know them as well. I hope to see you all in these next few weeks.
 I love you all very much. 
See you on Tuesday, 
Elder Tyler Jordan Wilkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment