Monday, April 2, 2012

Hey everyone everything is going great here in VirĂº. General Conference was great. We were allowed to go if we brought investigators and we were able to bring investigators to all of them!!!!!! I liked a lot of talks. I'm really bad at remembering who said what but I did take notes to read in my free time. 
Well this week seems really exciting for everyone. I hope everything went really well for Nick and Jordynne this week. That's great that they've progressed so fast. I just baptized Nick a little while back and he's already beat me to the highest spot in the Celestial Kingdom haha. Way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!
 Well this week we didn't have the baptism we were waiting for but the people that we are working with went to Conference so I know that will help them make their decisions a lot faster now. Viru is changing little by little and I'm glad the Lord sent me here. I know I would've had more success in The Noria but the people we have found here and taught the gospel to them has definitely been worth it. Not many people came to Conference on Saturday, about 12 in the morning, 20 in the afternoon, and 30 in the night, but Sunday there were a lot.
 My companion is doing good and we teach really well together. He is new, only has 9 months, but is really good at teaching and having the responsabilities of a zone leader because he served in the office for 5 months, made phone calls, ordered things, and went to all of the leadership trainings of the mission.
 Well it's still the same temperature here. They say it cools down in the middle of April. I hope so. This Wednesday should be the Zone Leader Council so watch for pictures of us!!!
 I received Easter packages from Mom and Grandma Wilk, and Grandma Tuttle's is still on the way I think. but thank you all so much for the packages. I have the only family that sends packages and letters for not as common holidays. I was the only missionary to receive things on Valentines Day as well as Easter, at least before the holiday I'm sure some came after a little later but that made me happy.
 Anyways I hope Dad has a happy birthday and that you guys can do something special. 
Let everyone know that I love them and always remember them and pray for them. 
Until next week,
Elder Wilkinson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment